Part Number : AD5382
Function : 32-Channel, 3 V/5 V, Single-Supply, 14-Bit denseDAC
Package : 100-lead LQFP Type
Maker : Analog Devices
The AD5382 is a complete, single-supply, 32-channel, 14-bit denseDAC available in a 100-lead LQFP package. All 32 channels have an on-chip output amplifier with rail-to-rail operation. The device includes an internal software-selectable 1.25 V/2.5 V,10 ppm/°C reference, an on-chip channel monitor function tha multiplexes the analog outputs to a common MON_OUT pin or external monitoring, and an output amplifier boost mode hat allows optimization of the amplifier slew rate.
The IC contains a double-buffered parallel interface, which features a 20 ns WR pulse width, an SPI-, QSPI-, MICROWIRE-, DSP-compatible serial interface with interface speeds in excess of 30 MHz and an I2C®-compatible interface that supports a 400 kHz data transfer rate.
An input register followed by a DAC register provides double buffering, allowing the DAC outputs to be updated independently or simultaneously using the LDAC input. Each channel has a programmable gain and offset adjust register that allows the user to fully calibrate any DAC channel. Power consumption is typically 0.25 mA per channel when operating with boost mode disabled.
1. Guaranteed monotonic
2. INL error: ±4 LSB max
3. On-chip 1.25 V/2.5 V, 10 ppm/°C reference
4. Temperature range: –40°C to +85°C
5. Robust 6.5 kV HBM and 2 kV FICDM ESD rating
1. Channel monitor
2. Simultaneous output update via LDAC
3. Clear function to user-programmable code
4. Amplifier boost mode to optimize slew rate
5. User-programmable offset and gain adjust
6. Toggle mode enables square wave generation
7. Thermal monitor
1. Variable optical attenuators (VOAs)
2. Level setting (ATE)
3. Optical micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS)
4. Control systems
AD5382BSTZ-3, AD5382BSTZ-5, EVAL-AD5382EBZ