Part Number : 33975
Function : Multiple Switch Detection Interface
Package : 32-PIN SOICW EP
Maker : Freescale Semiconductor
The 33975 Multiple Switch Detection Interface with Suppressed Wake up is designed to detect the closing and opening of up to 22 switch contacts. The switch status, either open or closed, is transferred to the microprocessor unit (MCU) through a serial peripheral interface (SPI).
The device also features a 22-to-1 analog multiplexer for reading inputs as analog.
1. Interfaces to microprocessor using 3.3 V/5.0 V SPI protocol
2. Selectable wake-up on change of state
3. 14 switch-to-ground inputs
4. 8 programmable inputs (switches to battery or ground)
5. Selectable wetting current (32 mA or 4.0 mA for switch-to-ground inputs)
33975A, MC33975ATEK/R2, MC33975TEK/R2