Part Number : SA626
Function : Low voltage high performance mixer FM IF system with high-speed RSSI
Package : 20 Pin type
Maker : NXP Semiconductors.
The SA626 is a low-voltage high performance monolithic FM IF system with high-speed RSSI incorporating a mixer/oscillator, two limiting intermediate frequency amplifiers, quadrature detector, logarithmic Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI), voltage regulator, wideband data output and fast RSSI op amps.
The SA626 is available in 20-lead SSOP (Shrink Small Outline Package) and HVQFN20 (quad flat package).
1. Wideband data output (600 kHz minimum)
2. Fast RSSI rise and fall times
3. Low power consumption: 6.5 mA typical at 3 V
4. Mixer input to >500 MHz
5. Mixer conversion power gain of 11 dB at 240 MHz
6. Mixer noise figure of 12 dB at 240 MHz
• Digital cordless telephones
• Digital cellular telephones
• Digital cellular base stations
• Portable high performance communications receivers
• Single conversion VHF/UHF receivers
• SCA receivers
• RF level meter
• Spectrum analyzer
• FSK and ASK data receivers
• Log amps
• Wideband low current amplification
636B, SA626D, SA626DK, SA636