Part Number : NT6861
Function : 8-Bit Microcontroller for Monitor
Package : DIP 40, 42 Pin Type
Maker : Novatek Microelectronics
NT6861 is a monitor component mC for auto-sync and digital controlled applications.
It contains a 6502 8-bit CPU core, 256 bytes of RAM used as working RAM and stack area, 24K bytes of ROM maximum for programming, 14-channel 8-bit PWM D/A converters, 2- channel A/D converters for key detection saving I/O pins, one 8 bit pre-loadable base timer, internal Hsync and Vsync signals processor providing mode detection, watch-dog timer preventing system from abnormal operation, and an I2C bus interface.
1. Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V to 5.5V
2. CMOS technology for low power consumption
3. Crystal oscillator or ceramic resonator* available
4. 6502 8-bit CMOS CPU core
5. 8MHz operation of frequency
6. 4/8/12/16/24K bytes ROM are available
7. 256 bytes of RAM (which stores EDID for DDC1/2B)
8. One 8-bit pre-loadable base timer