Part Number : M38203M4-XXXFP
Function : Single-chip 8-bit CMOS microcomputer. PROM 32768 bytes, RAM 1024 bytes.
Package : QFP 80 Pin type
Maker : Mitsubishi, Renesas Electronics
The 3820 group is the 8-bit microcomputer based on the 740 family core technology.
The 3820 group has the LCD drive control circuit and the serial I/O as additional functions.
The various microcomputers in the 3820 group include variations of internal memory size and packaging. For details, refer to the section on part numbering.
For details on availability of microcomputers in the 3820 group, refer to the section on group expansion.
• Basic machine-language instructions : 71
• The minimum instruction execution time : 0.5 us (at 8MHz oscillation frequency)
• Memory size
(1) ROM : 4 K to 32 K bytes
(2) RAM : 192 to 1024 bytes
• Programmable input/output ports : 43
• Software pull-up/pull-down resistors (Ports P0-P7 except Port P40)
• Interrupts : 16 sources, 16 vectors (includes key input interrupt)
• Timers : 8-bit x 3, 16-bit x 2
• Serial I/O1 : 8-bit x 1 (UART or Clock-synchronized)
• Serial I/O2 : 8-bit x 1 (Clock-synchronized)
M38200E0-XXXFP, M38200E0-XXXFS, M38200E0-XXXGP,
M38200E0-XXXHP, M38200E0DXXXFP, M38203M4