Part Number : KIA431A
Function : Programmable precision reference - BIPOLAR LINEAR INTEGRATED CIRCUIT
Package : TO-92 type
Maker : KEC
The KIA431A, KIA431 Series integrated circuits are three-terminal programmable shunt regulator diodes.
These monolithic IC voltage reference operate as a low temperature coefficient zener which is programmable from Vref to 36 volts with two external resistors.
These devices exhibit a wide operating current range of 1.0 to 100mA with a
typical dynamic impedance of 0.22Ω.The characteristics of these references make them excellent replacements for zener diodes in many applications such as digital voltmeters, power supplies, and op amp circuitry.
The 2.5 volt reference makes it convenient to obtain a stable reference from 5.0 volt logic supplies, and since the KIA431 Series operates as a shunt regulator, it can be used as either a positive or negative voltage reference.
1. Low Dynamic Output Impedance : 0.22Ω(Typ.).
2. Sink Current Capability of 1.0 to 100mA.
3. Equivalent Full-Range Temperature Coefficient of 50ppm/℃ (Typ.).
4. Temperature Compensated for Operation Over Full Rated Operating Temperature Range.
5. Low Output Noise Voltage.