Part Number : BT8370KPF
Function : Fully integrated T1/E1 framer and line interface
Package : MQFP 80 Pin Type
Maker : MNDSPEED, Conexant Systems
The BT8370KPF, BT8370 / BT8375 / BT8376 is a family of single-chip transceivers for T1/E1 and Integrated Service Digital Network (ISDN) primary rate interfaces, operating at 1.544 Mbps or 2.048 Mbps. These devices combine a sophisticated framer, transmit and receive slip buffers, and an on-chip physical line interface to provide a complete T1/E1 transceiver.
The fully featured Bt8370 and short haul Bt8375 and Bt8376 devices provide a programmable clock rate adapter for simplifying system bus interfacing. The adapter synthesizes standard clock signals from the receive or transmit line rate clocks or from an external reference.
1. Two-frame transmit and receive PCM slip buffers
2. Clock rate adapter synthesizes jitter attenuated system clocks from an internal or external reference
3. Parallel 8-bit microprocessor port supports Intel or Motorola buses
4. Automated Facility Data Link (FDL) management
5. BERT generation and counting
BT8370, BT8370EP, BT8370KP, BT8375, BT8375EPF