Part Number : BB147
Function : 30V, 20mA, VHF variable capacitance diode
Package : SOD323 very small plastic SMD
Maker : Philips, NXP Semiconductors.
The BB147 is a variable capacitance diode, fabricated in planar technology, and encapsulated in the SOD323 very small plastic SMD package.
The excellent matching performance is achieved by gliding matching and a direct matching assembly procedure.
• Ultra high ratio
• Excellent matching to 2% DMA (Direct Matching Assembly)
• Very small plastic SMD package
• C28: 2.6 pF; ratio 40.
Absolute maximum ratings
1. continuous reverse voltage : Vr = 30 V
2. continuous forward current : If = 20 mA
3. Junction Temperature : Tj = -55 ~ +125 °C
4. Storage Temperatue : Tsg = -55 ~ +125 °C
1. Electronic tuning in television tuners with extended VHF range
2. Voltage controlled oscillators (VCO).
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : BB-147