Part Number : DLP4500NIR
Function : 0.45 WXGA Near-Infrared DMD
Package : LGA 98 Pin Type
Maker : Texas Instruments
The DLP4500NIR digital micromirror device (DMD) acts as a spatial light modulator (SLM) to steer near infrared (NIR) light and create patterns with speed, precision, and efficiency.
Featuring high resolution in a compact form factor, the DLP4500NIR DMD is often combined with a single element detector to replace expensive InGaAs array-based detector designs, leading to high performance, cost-effective portable solutions.
1. 0.45-Inch Diagonal Micromirror Array
2. Highly Efficient Steering of NIR Light
3. Dedicated DLPC350 Controller for Reliable Operation
4. Integrated Micromirror Driver Circuitry
5. 9.1-mm × 20.7-mm for Portable Instruments
DLP4500, DLP4500NIRFQD, DLP4500NIRFQE