Part Number : LE75181
Function : Ringing Access Switch
Package : SOIC 16 Pin Type
Maker : Zarlink Semiconductor
The VoiceEdge™ family VE750 series of Line Card Access Switches (LCAS) is a family of monolithic solid-state switches that is designed to provide both power ringing access and test access on the analog line card. These devices, while not a pin for-pin replacement for the traditional electromechanical relay
(EMR) solution, provide the equivalent switching functionality.
The VE750 series LCAS is meant as a solid-state alternative to the EMRs.
1. Small size/surface-mount packaging
2. Monolithic IC reliability
3. Low impulse noise
4. Make-before-break, break-before-make operation
5. Clean, bounce-free switching
6. Low, matched ON-resistance
7. Built-in current limiting, thermal shutdown, and SLIC protection
LE-75181, LE75181ABSC, LE75181BBSC, LE75181CBSC