Part Number : 2SK1484
Function : 100V, 500mA, MOSFET, Transistor
Package : TO-92 Type
Maker : Renesas Electronics
The 2SK1484, N-channel vertical type MOS FET, is a switching device which can be drvien directly by the output of ICs having a 5V power source.
As the MOS FET has low on-state resistance and excellent switching characteristics, it is suitable for driving actuators such as motors, relays, and solenoids.
1. Directly driven by ICs having a 5 V power source.
2. Has low on-state resistacne
3. Can be used complementary with the 2SJ198.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage : VDSS = 100 V
2. Gate to source voltage : VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current : ID = 500 mA
4. Total Power Dissipation : Pt = 750 W
5. Channel temperature : Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature : Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : K1484