Part Number : 29LV160CBTC-90G
Function : 16M-BIT [2Mx8/1Mx16] CMOS SINGLE VOLTAGE 3V ONLY FLASH MEMORY
Package : SOP 44 Pin, TSOP 48 Pin Type
Maker : MXIC
The MX29LV160CT / MX29LV160CB, 29LV160CBTC-90G is a 16-mega bit Flash memory organized as 2M bytes of 8 bits or 1M words of 16 bits.
MXIC's Flash memories offer the most cost-effective and reliable read/write non-volatile random access memory. The MX29LV160C T/B is packaged in 44-pin SOP, 48-pin TSOP and 48-ball CSP. It is designed to be reprogrammed and erased in system or in standard EPROM programmers.
• Fully compatible with MX29LV160B device
• Fast access time: 55R/70/90ns
• Low power consumption
- 30mA maximum active current
- 0.2uA typical standby current
• Command register architecture
- Byte/word Programming (9us/11us typical)
29LV160CBMC-55Q, 29LV160CBMC-55R, 29LV160CBMC-70,