Part Number : 10L08A
Function : 10.695 MHz, MCF ( Monolithic Crystal Filter )
Maker : Chungho Elcom ( http://www.chelcom.co.kr )
Compact and Light Weight
Terms and Definitions
1. Center Frequency : A frequency given in the specification.
2. Pass Band Width : Frequency bands(KHz) where attenuation is equal to or below specified figure(dB) In pass band.
3. Stop Band Width : Frequency bands(KHz) where attenuation are equal to or bigger specified figure(dB) In pass band.
4. Insertion Loss : Load(dB) defined logarithmic ratio of power transmitted to load before and after Insertion of filter.
5. Ripple : Difference(dB) between maximum and minimum attenuation in pass band.
6. Attenuation Guaranteed :
7. Attenuation Guaranteed(dB) at specified frequency range.
8. Spurious : Attenuation(dB) caused by wild response in stop band.
9. Group Delay Distortion :
Difference(μsec) between maximum and minimum group delay in pass band.
10. Terminating Impedance :
Impedance terminating to source side and load side of filter, described by resistance(Ω) and parallel capacitance(pF).
10L08, 10L08B, 10L15A, 10L15B, 10M08A