Part Number : VFC320
Function : Voltage-to-frequency and frequency-to-voltage Converter
Package : DIP 14 Pin Type
Maker : Texas Instruments
The VFC320 monolithic voltage-to-frequency and frequency-to-voltage converter provides a simple low cost method of convert ing analog signals into digital pulses. The digital output is an open collector and the digital pulse train repetition rate is proportional to the amplitude of the analog input voltage. Output pulses are compatible with TTL, and CMOS logic families.
High linearity (0.005%, max at 10kHz FS) is achieved with relatively few external components. Two external resistors and two external capacitors are required to operate. Full scale frequency and input voltage are determined by a resistor in series with –In and two capacitors (one-shot timing and input amplifier integration). The other resistor is a non-critical open collector pull-up (fOUTto +V CC ).
● INEXPENSIVE A/D AND D/A CONVERTER
● DIGITAL PANEL METERS
● TWO-WIRE DIGITAL TRANSMISSION WITH NOISE IMMUNITY
● FM MOD/DEMOD OF TRANSDUCER SIGNALS
● PRECISION LONG TERM INTEGRATOR
● HIGH RESOLUTION OPTICAL LINK FOR ISOLATION
● AC LINE FREQUENCY MONITOR
● MOTOR SPEED MONITOR AND CONTROL
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : VFC-320, VFC320BP, VFC320CP