Part Number : VDS7616A4A-6
Function : 166 Mhz LVTTL synchronous DRAM, 2 M x 16 bit x 4 banks
Package : 400mil 54pin TSOPII Type
Maker : V-Data Technology
The VDS7616A4A-6, VDS7616A4A are four-bank Synchronous DRAMs organized as 2,097152 words x 16 bits x 4 banks.
Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock I/O transactions are possible on every clock cycle.
Range of operating frequencies, programmable burst length and programmable latencies allow the same device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth high performance memory system applications.
• JEDEC standard LVTTL 3.3V power supply
• MRS Cycle with address key programs
(1) CAS Latency (2 & 3)
(2) Burst Length (1,2,4,8,& full page)
(3)Burst Type (sequential & Interleave)
• 4 banks operation
• All inputs are sampled at the positive edge of the system clock
• Burst Read single write operation
VDS7616A4A-55, VDS7616A4A, VDS7616A4A-7