Part Number : TL081
Function : TL08xx JFET-Input Operational Amplifiers
Maker : Texas Instruments
The TL08xx JFET-input operational amplifier family is designed to offer a wider selection than any previously developed operational amplifier family.
Each of these JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit.
The devices feature high slew rates, low input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient. Offset adjustment and external compensation options are available within the TL08x family.
The C-suffix devices are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The I-suffix devices are characterized for operation from −40°C to 85°C. The
Q-suffix devices are characterized for operation from −40°C to 125°C. The M-suffix devices are characterized for operation over the full military
temperature range of −55°C to 125°C.
• Low Power Consumption: 1.4 mA/ch Typ
• Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage
• Low Input Bias Current: 30 pA Typ
• Low Input Offset Current: 5 pA Typ
• Output Short-Circuit Protection
• Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% Typ
• High Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage
• Latch-Up-Free Operation
• High Slew Rate: 13 V/μs Typ
• Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes Vcc+
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file :