Part Number : TDA8841H
Function : I2C-bus controlled PAL/NTSC TV processor
Package : DIP 56 Pin type
Maker : Philips Electronics
The various versions of the TDA8841H, TDA 884X / TDA885X series are I2C-bus controlled single chip TV processors which are intended to be applied in PAL, NTSC, PAL/NTSC and multi-standard television receivers.
The N2 version is pin and application compatible with the N1 version, however, a new feature has been added which makes the N2 more attractive. The IF PLL demodulator has been replaced by
an alignment-free IF PLL demodulator with internal VCO (no tuned circuit required). The setting of the various frequencies (33.4, 33.9, 38, 38.9, 45,75 and 58.75 MHz) can be made via the I2C-bus.
1. Integrated chrominance trap circuit
2. Integrated luminance delay line
3. Asymmetrical peaking in the luminance channel with a (defeatable) noise coring function
4. Black stretching of non-standard CVBS or luminance signals
5. Integrated chroma band-pass filter with switchable centre frequency
6. Dynamic skin tone control circuit
TDA8841, TDA8841-H, TDA8842, TDA8842H, TDA8843