Function : 8-bit high-speed analog-to-digital converter
Maker : Philips Electronics
The TDA8714 is an 8-bit high-speed Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) for professional video and other applications. It converts the analog input signal into 8-bit binary-coded digital words at a maximum sampling rate of 80 MHz. All digital inputs and outputs are TTL compatible, although a low-level sine wave clock input signal is allowed.
• 8-bit resolution
• Sampling rate up to 80 MHz
• No missing codes guaranteed
• High signal-to-noise ratio over a large analog input frequency range (7.7 effective bits at 4.43 MHz full-scale input at fclk= 80 MHz)
• Overflow/underflow 3-state TTL output
• TTL compatible digital inputs
• Low-level AC clock input signal allowed
• External reference voltage regulator
• Power dissipation only 340 mW (typical)
• Low analog input capacitance, no buffer amplifier required
• No sample-and-hold circuit required.
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : TDA8714,TDA8714/4/C1,TDA8714/4/C1/R1,TDA8714M/4,TDA8714M/6