Part Number : TC1047VNBTR
Function : Precision temperature-to-voltage converter, supply voltage range 2.7V to 4.4V
Maker : Microchip Technology
The TC1047 and TC1047A are linear voltage output temperature sensors whose output voltage is directly proportional to the measured temperature.
The TC1047 and TC1047A can accurately measure temperature from -40°C to +125°C. With the TC1047, the supply voltage can vary between 2.7V and 4.4V.
The power supply range of the TC1047A is from 2.5V to 5.5V.
• Supply Voltage Range:
- TC1047:2.7V to 4.4V
- TC1047A:2.5V to 5.5V
• Wide Temperature Measurement Range: --40C to +125C
• High Temperature Converter Accuracy: -± 2oC, Max, at 25°C
• Linear Temperature Slope: 10 mV/°C (typ.)
• Available in 3-Pin SOT-23B Package
• Very Low Supply Current: -35µA Typical
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file :