Function : PROTECTION CIRCUIT FOR OCL POWER AMPLIFIER AND SPEAKER / SIP 9PIN
Maker : Toshiba
* Over current detecting circuit
- Operation at the time of over load, such as a speaker terminal short.
* DC voltage detecting circuit
- Operation at the time when positive or negative DC voltage (+- 1.1V of detection level) has generated at output terminals.
* Muting circuit
- Transient noise protection when power is ON-OFF.
* Relay driver circuit (Drive current of 130mA at Max.)
* Operation by dual power supply.
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : TA7317P