Function : Three-terminal positive voltage regulator
Maker : Motorola => Freescale
Thesevoltage regulators are monolithic integrated circuits designed as fixed-voltageregulators for a wide variety of applications including local, on-cardregulation. These regulators employ internal current limiting, thermalshutdown, and safe-area compensation.
With adequate heatsinking theycan deliver output currents in excess of 1.0 A. Although designed
primarilyas fixed voltage regulators, these devices canbe used with external components to obtain adjustable voltages and currents.
• Output Current in Excess of 1.0 A
• No External Components Required
• Internal Thermal Overload Protection
• Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting
• Output Transistor Safe-Area Compensation
• Output Voltage Offered with a 4% Tolerance
• Available in Surface Mount D2PAK and Standard 3-Lead Transistor Packages
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : MCT7805,MCT7805BD2T,MCT7805BT,MCT7805CD2T,MCT7805CT