Part Number : SD5400
Function : Quad N-Channel Enhancement Mode DMOS Lateral Switches
Package : DIP 16, SOIC 14 Pin Type
Maker : Linear Systems
SD5000 / SD5400 ultra-fast switches offer improved accuracy, speed and throughput, with less glitching or distortion than JFETs or multiplexers. Designed for high frequency RF operation,
device provide switching speeds of 1ns with the unique combination of 70ohms "ON" resistance, and a reverse transfer capacitance of .5 pf. A maximum threshold of 1.5 volts permits simple TTL and CMOS driving for small signal applications. SD5400 / SD5000 can switch analog signals up to +/- 10 volts, while the SD5401 / SD5001 can switch signals up to +/- 5 volts.
All versions have gate ESD protection zener diodes.
1. Quad SPST Switch with Zener Input Protection Switch
2. Low Interelectrode Capacitance and Leakage
3. Ultra-High Speed Switching—tON: 1 ns
4. Ultra-Low Reverse Capacitance: 0.2 pF
5. Low Turn-On Threshold Voltage
SD5000I, SD5001N, SD5400, SD5400CY