Part Number : SCI7660
Function : DC-DC Converter
Maker : Seiko Epson Corp
The SCI7660 Series is a highly efficient CMOS DC/DC converter for doubling an input voltage. This power saving IC allows portable computers and similar hand held equipment to operate from a single power supply, even when they incorporate LSIs that operate at voltages different from those of logic circuits, for example, LCD drivers and analog LSIs. The SCI7660C0Bis available in 8-pin plastic DIPs, and the SCI7660M0B, in 8-pin plastic SOPs.
• 95% (typ.) conversion efficiency
• Two output voltages, VO, relative to VDDand VI
• 30mA maximum output current at 5V
• Two-in-series configuration doubles negative output voltage.
• Low operating voltage
• On-chip RC oscillator
• 8-pin plastic DIP and 8-pin plastic SOP
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : SCI7660