Function : SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIERS(15A/30-60V) / S15A30 thru S15A60 / TO-220AC
Maker : Mospec Semiconductor
Using the Schottky Barrier principle with a Molybdenum barrier metal.
These state-of-the-art geometry features epitaxial construction with oxide passivation and metal overlay contact. Ideally suited for low voltage, high frequency rectification, or as free wheeling and polarity protection diodes.
* Low Forward Voltage.
* Low Switching noise.
* High Current Capacity
* Guarantee Reverse Avalanche.
* Guard-Ring for Stress Protection.
* Low Power Loss & High efficiency.
* 150`C Operating Junction Temperature
* Low Stored Charge Majority Carrier Conduction.
* Plastic Material used Carries Underwriters Laboratory
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : S15A30,S15A35,S15A40,S15A45,S15A50