Part Number : RTY180HVNBA
Function : Hall-Effect Rotary Position Sensor
Maker : Honeywell International
The RTY Series Hall-Effect Rotary Position Sensors provide angle monitoring in harsh transportation and industrial applications at a competitive cost.
These products use a magnetically biased, Hall-effect integrated circuit (IC) to sense rotary movement of the actuator shaft over a set operating range. Rotation of the actuator shaft
changes a magnet’s position relative to the IC. The resulting flux density change is converted to a linear output.
• True, non-contact operation
• 35 M cycle product life (RTY Series); unlimited rotation (RTP Series)
• Solid-state Hall-effect technology
• Rugged IP69K-sealed package with integral connector
• Automotive-grade EMI/EMC testing, integrated reverse polarity, and short circuit protection
• Industry-standard AMP termination, 32 mm mounting pitch, North American or European pinout styles, and compact package
RTY090HVEAA, RTY090HVEBX, RTY090HVNAA, RTY090HVNBA