Part Number : NDP6060L
Function : N-Channel Logic Level Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor
Maker : Fairchild Semiconductor
These logic level N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchilds proprietary, high cell density, DMOS technology.
This very high density process has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulses in the avalanche and commutation modes.
These devices are particularly suited for low voltage applications such as automotive, DC/DC converters, PWM motor controls,and other battery powered circuits where fast switching,low in-line power loss, and resistance to transients are needed.
1. 48A, 60V. Rds(on)= 0.025W@ Vgs= 5V.
2. Low drive requirements allowing operation directly from logic drivers. Vgs(th)< 2.0V.
3. Critical DC electrical parameters specified at elevated temperature.
4. Rugged internal source-drain diode can eliminate the need for an external Zener diode transient suppressor.
5. 175°C maximum junction temperature rating.High density cell design for extremely low Rds(on).
6. TO-220 and TO-263 (D2PAK) package for both through holeand surface mount applications.