Part Number : MFEV710
Function : Pegoda EV710 / Multiprotocol ISO/IEC 14443 and MIFARE operation
Maker : NXP Semiconductors.
The new Pegoda is NXP’s latest generation of reference designs for secure MIFARE applications. Built around proven, well-established MIFARE solutions and powerful ARM Cortex-M3 processors, these design in kits are available in two evaluation kits: the MFEV710 and the MFEV852.
The MFEV710 design in kit includes the MFRD710 contactless smartcard reader, a design based on the MFRC523 contactless reader IC. The kit supports the entire MIFARE portfolio: MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Plus, and MIFARE Ultralight C, including SAM AV2 (in x- and non-x modes). The kits also offer full support of MIFARE discover, with a reader library for all the MIFARE card products.
• Multiprotocol ISO/IEC 14443 and MIFARE Classic operation
• PC/SC-based architecture on widely deployed hardware solutions
• Full support for entire MIFARE and NTAG product portfolio and RFIDDiscover
• SAM support in standard or x-mode
• Arm Cortex-M3 microcontroller with integrated flash memory
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : MFEV-710