Part Number : MC74LVX4066
Function : Quad Analog Switch/Multiplexer / Demultiplexer
Package : SOIC, TSSOP 14 Pin Type
Maker : ON Semiconductor
The MC74LVX4066 utilizes silicon−gate CMOS technology to achieve fast propagation delays, low ON resistances, and low OFF−channel leakage current. This bilateral switch/multiplexer/demultiplexer controls analog and digital voltages that may vary across the full power−supply range (from VCCto GND).
The LVX4066 is identical in pinout to the metal−gate CMOS MC14066 and the high−speed CMOS HC4066A. Each device has four independent switches. The device has been designed so that the ON resistances (RON) are much more linear over input voltage than RON of metal−gate CMOS analog switches.
The ON/OFF control inputs are compatible with standard CMOS outputs; with pull−up resistors, they are compatible with LSTTL outputs.
• Fast Switching and Propagation Speeds
• High ON/OFF Output Voltage Ratio
• Low Crosstalk Between Switches
• Diode Protection on All Inputs/Outputs
• Wide Power−Supply Voltage Range (VCC − GND) = 2.0 to 6.0 Volts
• Analog Input Voltage Range (VCC − GND) = 2.0 to 6.0 Volts
74LVX4066, MC74LVX4066D, MC74LVX4066DT, MC74LVX4066M