Function : 1.5-A PEAK BOOST/BUCK/INVERTING SWITCHING REGULATORS
Maker : Texas Instruments
The MC33063A and MC34063A are easy-to-use ICs containing all the primary circuitry needed for building simple dc-dc converters.
These devices primarily consist of an internal temperature-compensated reference, a comparator, an oscillator, a PWM controller with active current limiting, a driver, and a high-current output switch.
Thus, the devices require minimal external components to build converters in the boost, buck, and inverting topologies.
The MC33063A is characterized for operation from –40°C to 85°C, while the MC34063A is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
• Wide Input Voltage Range: 3 V to 40 V
• High Output Switch Current: Up to 1.5 A
• Adjustable Output Voltage
• Oscillator Frequency Up to 100 kHz
• Precision Internal Reference: 2%
• Short-Circuit Current Limiting
• Low Standby Current
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : MC33063,MC33063A,MC33063AD,MC33063ADE4,MC33063ADG4