Part Number : MAX44244
Function : 36V, Precision, Low-Power, 90µA, Single/Quad/Dual Op Amps
Package : SOT23-5 Pin, uMAX 8 Pin Type
Maker : Maxim Integrated
The MAX44244 / MAX44245 / MAX44248 family of parts provide ultra-precision, low-noise, zero-drift single/quad/dual operational amplifiers featuring very low-power operation with a wide supply range.
The devices incorporate a patented auto-zero circuit that constantly measures and compensates the input offset to eliminate drift over time and temperature as well as the effect of 1/f noise.
These devices also feature integrated EMI filters to reduce high-frequency signal demodulation on the output. The op amps operate from either a single 2.7V to 36V supply or dual ±1.35V to ±18V supply. The devices are unity-gain stable with a 1MHz gain-bandwidth product and a low 90µA supply current per amplifier.
1. Very Low Input Voltage Offset 7.5µV (max)
2. Low 30nV/NC Offset Drift (max)
3. Low 90µA Quiescent Current per Amplifier
4. Low Input Noise
(1) 50nV/√Hzat 1kHz
(2) 0.5µVP-Pfrom 0.1Hz to 10Hz
5. 1MHz Gain-Bandwidth Product
6. EMI Suppression Circuitry
7. Rail-to-Rail Output
8. 2.7V to 36V Supply Range
9. µMAX, SO, SOT23, TSSOP packages