Part Number : M38258MCMXXXFP
Function : SINGLE-CHIP 8-BIT CMOS MICROCOMPUTER
Package : QFP 100 Pin Type
Maker : MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC
The 3825 group is the 8-bit microcomputer based on the 740 family core technology.
The 3825 group has the LCD drive control circuit, an 8-channel AD converter, and a Serial I/O as additional functions.
The various microcomputers in the 3825 group include variations of internal memory size and packaging. For details, refer to the section on part numbering.
For details on availability of microcomputers in the 3825 group, refer the section on group expansion.
• Basic machine-language instructions : 71
• The minimum instruction execution time : 0 5 μs (at 8MHz oscillation frequency)
• Memory size
(1) ROM :4 K to 60 K bytes
(2) RAM :192 to 2048 bytes
• Programmable input/output ports :43
• Software pull-up/pull-down resistors (Ports P0–P8)
• Interrupts : 17 sources, 16 vectors (includes key input interrupt)
• Timers : 8-bit 5 3, 16-bit 5 2
• Serial I/O :8-bit 5 1 (UART or Clock-synchronized)
• A-D converter : 8-bit 5 8 channels
M38250E0-XXXFP, M38250E0-XXXFS, M38250E0-XXXGP,
M38250E0-XXXHP, M38250E0DXXXFP, M38257E8FP,
M38257E8GP, M38257E8FS, M38259EFFP, M38259EFHP,