Part Number : M38022M4-XXXFP
Function : SINGLE-CHIP 8-BIT CMOS MICROCOMPUTER
Package : QFP 64 Pin Type
Maker : Mitsubishi, Renesas Electronics
The 3802 group is the 8-bit microcomputer based on the 740 family core technology.
The 3802 group is designed for controlling systems that require analog signal processing and include two serial I/O functions, A-D converters, and D-A converters.
The various microcomputers in the 3802 group include variations of internal memory size and packaging. For details, refer to the section on part numbering.
For details on availability of microcomputers in the 3802 group, refer to the section on group expansion.
• Programmable input/output ports : 56
• Interrupts : 16 sources, 16 vectors
• Timers : 8 bit x 4
• Serial I/O1 : 8-bit x 1 (UART or Clock-synchronized)
• Serial I/O2 : 8-bit x 1 (Clock-synchronized)
• PWM 8-bit x 1
• A-D converter 8-bit x 8 channels
• D-A converter 8-bit x 2 channels
M38020E0-XXXFP, M38020E0-XXXFS, M38020E0-XXXSP,
M38020E0-XXXSS, M38020E0DXXXFP, M38022M4