Function : Adjustable Micropower Voltage Regulators
Maker : Texas Instruments
The LP2950-N and LP2951-N are micropower voltage regulators with very low quiescent current (75μA typ.) and very low dropout voltage (typ. 40 mV at light loads and 380 mV at 100 mA).
They are ideallysuited for use in battery-powered systems. Furthermore, the quiescent current of the LP2950-N/LP2951-N increases only slightly in dropout, prolonging battery life. The LP2950-N-5.0 is available in the surface-mount PFM package, and in the popular 3-pin TO-92 package for pin-compatibility with older 5V regulators.
The 8-lead LP2951-N is available in plastic, ceramic dual-in-line, WSON, or metal can packages and offers additional system functions. One such feature is an error flag output which warns of a low output voltage, often due to falling batteries on the input. It may be used for a power-on reset. A second feature is the logic-compatible shutdown input which enables the regulator to be switched on and off.
Also, the part may be pin-strapped for a 5V, 3V, or 3.3V output (depending on the version), or programmed from 1.24V to 29V with an external pair of resistors.
• 5V, 3V, and 3.3V Versions Available
• High Accuracy Output Voltage
• Ensured 100 mA Output Current
• Extremely Low Quiescent Current
• Low Dropout Voltage
• Extremely Tight Load and Line Regulation
• Very Low Temperature Coefficient
• Use as Regulator or Reference
• Needs Minimum Capacitance for Stability
• Current and Thermal Limiting
• Stable With Low-ESR Output Capacitors (10mΩ to 6Ω)
LP2951-N VERSIONS ONLY
• Error Flag Warns of Output Dropout
• Logic-Controlled Electronic Shutdown
• Output Programmable From 1.24 to 29V
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : LP2950-N,LP2950ACZ-3.0/NOPB,LP2950ACZ-3.3/NOPB,LP2950ACZ-5.0/LFT1,LP2950ACZ-5.0/LFT3