Part Number : LMK00334
Function : 4-Output PCIe/Gen1/Gen2/Gen3 Clock Buffer/Level Translator
Package : QFN 32 Pin Type
Maker : Texas Instruments
The LMK00334 is a 4-output HCSL fanout buffer intended for high-frequency, low-jitter clock/data distribution and level translation. The input clock can be selected from two universal inputs or one crystal input. The selected input clock is distributed to two banks of 2 HCSL outputs and one LVCMOS output.
The LVCMOS output has a synchronous enable input for runt-pulse-free operation when enabled or disabled. The LMK00334 operates from a 3.3 V core supply and 3 independent 3.3 V/2.5 V output supplies.
The LMK00334 provides high performance, versatility, and power efficiency, making it ideal for replacing fixed-output buffer devices while increasing timing margin in the system.
1. 3:1 Input Multiplexer
(1) Two Universal Inputs Operate up to 400 MHz and Accept LVPECL, LVDS, CML, SSTL, HSTL, HCSL, or Single-Ended Clocks
(2) One Crystal Input Accepts a 10- to 40-MHz Crystal or Single-Ended Clock
2. High PSRR: –72 dBc at 156.25 MHz
3. LVCMOS Output With Synchronous Enable Input
4. Pin-Controlled Configuration
LMK00334, LMK00334RTVR, LMK00334RTVT