Function : DUAL HIGH-SPEED AUDIO OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIER
Maker : Texas Instruments
The LM833 is a dual operational amplifier with high-performance specifications for use in quality audio and data-signal applications. This device operates over a wide range of single- and dual-supply voltage with low noise, high-gain bandwidth, and high slew rate. Additional features include low total harmonic distortion, excellent phase and gain margins, large output voltage swing with no deadband crossover distortions, and symmetrical sink/source performance.
The dual amplifiers are utilized widely in circuit of audio optimized for all preamp and high level stages in PCM and HiFi systems. LM833 is pin-for-pin compatible with industry-standard dual operation amplifiers pin assignments. With addition of a preamplifier, the gain of the power stage can be greatly reduced to improve performance.
• Dual-Supply Operation: ±5 V to ±18 V
• Low Noise Voltage: 4.5 nV/√Hz
• Low Input Offset Voltage: 0.15 mV
• Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002%
• High Slew Rate: 7 V/ms
• High-Gain Bandwidth Product: 16 MHz
• High Open-Loop AC Gain: 800 at 20 kHz
• Large Output-Voltage Swing: 14.1 V to –14.6 V
• Excellent Gain and Phase Margins
• Available in 8-Pin MSOP Package (3mm x 4.9mm x 0.65mm)
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : LM833,LM833D,LM833DGKR,LM833DGKT,LM833DR