Part Number : LM5001
Function : High-Voltage Switch-Mode Regulator / Integrated 75-V N-Channel MOSFET
Package : SOIC 8, WSON 8 Pin type
Maker : Texas Instruments
The LM5001 high-voltage switch-mode regulator features all of the functions necessary to implement efficient high-voltage Boost, Flyback, SEPIC and Forward converters, using few external components.
This easy-to-use regulator integrates a 75-V N Channel MOSFET with a 1-A peak current limit. Current mode control provides inherently simple loop compensation and line-voltage feed-forward for superior rejection of input transients. The switching frequency is set with a single resistor and is programmable up to 1.5 MHz. The oscillator can also be synchronized to an external clock. Additional protection features include: current limit, thermal shutdown, undervoltage lockout and remote shutdown capability.
1. AEC-Q100 Qualified (TJ = –40°C to 125°C)
2. Integrated 75-V N-Channel MOSFET
3. Ultra-Wide Input Voltage Range from 3.1 V to 75 V
4. Integrated High Voltage Bias Regulator
5. Adjustable Output Voltage
6. Current Mode Control with Selectable Compensation
7. Wide Bandwidth Error Amplifier
8. Single Resistor Oscillator Programming