Part Number : LM399
Function : 6.95V, 10mA, Precision Reference
Package : TO-46 Type
Maker : Linear Technology
The LM199 / LM399 precision shunt reference features excellent temperature stability over a wide range of voltage, temperature and operating current conditions. A stabilizing heater is incorporated with the active Zener on a monolithic substrate which nearly eliminates changes in voltage with temperature. The subsurface Zener operates over a current range of 0.5mA to 10mA, and offers minimal noise and excellent long-term stability.
Ideal applications for the LM199/LM399 include digital voltmeters, precision calibration equipment, current sources and a variety of other precision low cost references. A 10V buffered reference application is shown below.
1. 6.95V Shunt Reference
2. Guaranteed 0.5ppm/°C Temperature Coeffi cient
3. Guaranteed 1Ω Maximum Dynamic Impedance
4. Guaranteed 20μVRMS Maximum Noise
5. Guaranteed Initial Tolerance of 2%
6. Wide Operating Current Range
7. Available in 4-Lead TO-46 Metal Can
LM199, LM199A, LM199AH, LM199AH-20, LM199H