Function : 3-TERMINAL ADJUSTABLE REGULATOR
Maker : Texas Instruments
The LM237 and LM337 are adjustable 3-terminal negative-voltage regulators capable of supplying in excess of –1.5 A over an output voltage range of –1.2 V to –37 V. They are exceptionally easy to use, requiring only two external resistors to set the output voltage and one output capacitor for frequency compensation. The current design has been optimized for excellent regulation and low thermal transients. In addition, the LM237 and LM337 feature internal current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe-area compensation, making them virtually immune to failure by overloads.
The LM237 and LM337 serve a wide variety of applications, including local on-card regulation, programmable output-voltage regulation, and precision current regulation.
• Output Voltage Range Adjustable From –1.2 V to –37 V
• Output Current Capability of 1.5 A Max
• Input Regulation Typically 0.01% Per Input-Voltage Change
• Output Regulation Typically 0.3%
• Peak Output Current Constant Over Temperature Range of Regulator
• Ripple Rejection Typically 77 dB
• Direct Replacement for Industry-Standard LM237 and LM337
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : LM237KC,LM237KCE3,LM237KCSE3,LM237KTER,LM337KC