Part Number : LC75829PE
Function : 1/4, 1/3 Duty General Purpose LCD Driver
Maker : ON Semiconductor
The LC75829PE and LC75829PW are 1/4 duty and 1/3 duty general-purpose microprocessor-controlled LCD drivers that can be used in applications such as frequency display in products with electronic tuning. In addition to being able to drive up to 208 segments directly, the LC75829PE and LC75829PW can also control up to 4 general-purpose output ports. Incorporation of an oscillation circuit helps to reduce the number of external resistors and capacitors required.
• Support for 1/4-duty 1/3-bias or 1/3-duty 1/3-bias drive techniques under serial data control.
When 1/4-duty : Capable of driving up to 208 segments
When 1/3-duty : Capable of driving up to 159 segments
• Serial data input supports CCB format communication with the system controller.
(Support 3.3V and 5V operation)
• Serial data control of the power-saving mode based backup function and the all segments forced off function.
• Serial data control of switching between the segment output port and general-purpose output port function. (Support for up to 4 general-purpose output ports)
• Support for clock output function of 1ch.
• Serial data control of the frame frequency of the common and segment output waveforms.
• Serial data control of switching between the internal oscillator operating mode and external clock operating mode.
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file :