Part Number : GSD200S
Function : 2/2.5A BIPOLAR STEPPER MOTOR DRIVE MODULES
Maker : STMicroelectronics
The GS-D200and the GS-D200Sare drive modules that directly interface a microprocessor to a two phase, bipolar, permanent magnet stepper motors.
The phase current is chopper controlled, and the internal phase sequence generation reduces the burden of the controller and it simplifies software
The GS-D200uses bipolar power outputs while the GS-D200S has powermos outputs to significantly reduce both commutation and conduction losses.
A further benefit offered by the GS-D200S is the complete protection of the outputs against any type of shorts.
- Wide supply voltage range
- Full/Half step drive capability
- Logic signals TTL/CMOS compatible
- Programmable motor phase current and choppe frequency
- Selectable Slow/Fast current decay
- Synchronization for multimotor applications
- Remote shut-down
- Home position indication
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file :