Part Number : FS6S0765RCB
Function : Power Switch (FPS) / Wide Operating Frequency Range up to 150KHz
Package : TO-220-5L Type
Maker : Fairchild Semiconductor
The Fairchild Power Switch(FPS) product family is specially designed for an off line SMPS with minimal external components. The Fairchild Power Switch(FPS) consist of high voltage power SenseFET and current mode PWM IC.
Included PWM controller features integrated fixed oscillator, under voltage lock out, optimized gate turn on/turn off driver, thermal shutdown protection, over voltage protection, and temperature compensated precision current sources for loop compensation and fault protection circuitry.
Compared to discrete MOSFET and controller or RCC switching converter
solution, a Fairchild Power Switch(FPS) can reduce total component count, design size, and weight and at the same time increase efficiency, productivity and system reliability.
It has a basic platform well suited for cost effective monitor power supply.
• Wide Operating Frequency Range up to 150KHz
• Internal Burst Mode Controller for Stand-by Mode
• Pulse by Pulse Over Current Limiting
• Over Current Protection(Auto Restart Mode)
• Over Voltage Protection (Auto Restart Mode)
• Over Load Protection(Auto Restart Mode)
• Internal Thermal Shutdown Function(Auto Restart Mode)
• Under Voltage Lockout
• Internal High Voltage SenseFET
• Internal Sync Terminal/Soft Start
6S0765RC, 6S0765RCB, FS6S0765-RCB