Function : DR-435T/EMKIII 35W FM Mobile/Base unit
Maker : Unspecified
Features of DR-435T/EMKIII
- Revised NEW circuit to be compliant to RoHS/Lead-free order in EU.
- Voice-only FXE-version available (European model only, EJ-41U/47U not usable).
- EJ-41U internal TNC board is available as an option for 1200/9600bps packet
- 35 watts, H/M/L power settings
- 100 memory channels
- Front panel data port
- Rear panel DSUB9 computer connection
- No need to remove mic for packet operation
- Ignition key on/off feature
- CTCSS, DCS encode+decode, DTMF encode and Tone-burst are all standards
- Clean, clear Alinco audio
- Super-wide 7 character alphanumeric display
- Wide and narrow FM modes (16K0 & 8K50F3E)
- Theft alarm feature
- A large, palm-fitting commercial-grade backlit microphone with a metal connector (not a modular plug) as well as direct frequency input and direct multi-function access such as monitor, call channel, power setting, memory to VFO plus more!
- Stays in mode you select (voice/packet) through power off cycles
- Ten autodial memories
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : DR-135T/E,DR-235T,DR-435,DR-435T,DR-435T/E