Function : 10-Bit Micro Power, RRO Digital-to-Analog Converter
Maker : Texas Instruments
The DAC101S101 is a full-featured, general purpose 10-bit voltage-output digital-to-analog converter (DAC) that can operate from a single +2.7V to 5.5V
supply and consumes just 175 µA of current at 3.6 Volts. The on-chip output amplifier allows rail-to-rail output swing and the three wire serial interface operates at clock rates up to 30 MHz over the specified supply voltage range and is compatible with
standard SPI, QSPI, MICROWIRE and DSP interfaces. Competitive devices are limited to 20 MHz clock rates at supply voltages in the 2.7V to 3.6V range.
• DAC101S101Q is AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Qualified and is Manufactured on an Automotive Grade Flow.
• Ensured Monotonicity
• Low Power Operation
• Rail-to-Rail Voltage Output
• Power-on Reset to Zero Volts Output
• Wide Temperature Range of −40°C to +125°C
• Wide Power Supply Range of +2.7V to +5.5V
• Small Packages
• Power Down Feature
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : DAC101S101,DAC101S101CIMK/NOPB,DAC101S101CIMKX/NOPB,DAC101S101CIMM,DAC101S101CIMM/NOPB