Function : Voltage regulator diodes
Maker : Philips Electronics
• Total power dissipation : max. 250 mW
• Three tolerance series:±1%,±2% and approx.±5%
• Working voltage range: nom. 2.4 to 75 V (E24 range)
• Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation: max. 40 W.
• General regulation functions.
Low-power voltage regulator diodes in small SOT23 plastic SMD packages.
The diodes are available in the normalized E24±1% (BZX84-A),±2% (BZX84-B) and approx.±5% (BZX84-C) tolerance range.
The series consists of 37 types with nominal working voltages from 2.4 to 75 V.
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : BZX84,BZX84-A10,BZX84-A11,BZX84-A12,BZX84-A13