Part Number : AT45D041-TC
Function : 4-Megabit 5-volt only serial DataFlash, 25mA active, 0.04mA standby
Package : PLCC 32 Type, SOIC 28 Type
Maker : Atmel Corporation
The AT45D041 is a 5-volt only, serial interface Flash memory suitable for in-system reprogramming. Its 4,325,376 bits of memory are organized as 2048 pages of 264 bytes each.
In addition to the main memory, the AT45D041 also contains two data SRAM buffers of 264 bytes each. The buffers allow receiving of data while a page in the main memory is being reprogrammed.
• Single 4.5V - 5.5V Supply
• Serial Interface Architecture
• Page Program Operation
- Single Cycle Reprogram (Erase and Program)
- 2048 Pages (264 Bytes/Page) Main Memory
• Internal Program and Control Timer
• Fast Page Program Time - 7 ms Typical
• 80 ms Typical Page to Buffer Transfer Time
AT45D041, AT45D041-JC, AT45D041-JI, AT45D041-RC, AT45D041-RI