Function : QUADRUPLE DIFFERENTIAL LINE DRIVER
Maker : Texas Instruments
The AM26LS31 device is a quadruple complementary-output line driver designed to meet
the requirements of ANSI TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU (formerly CCITT) Recommendation V.11. The 3-state outputs have high-current capability for driving balanced lines such as twisted-pair or parallel-wire transmission lines, and they are in the high-impedance state in the power-off condition. The enable function is common to all four drivers and
offers the choice of an active-high or active-low enable (G, G) input. Low-power Schottky circuitry reduces power consumption without sacrificing speed.
• Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of ANSI TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU
• Operates From a Single 5-V Supply
• TTL Compatible
• Complementary Outputs
• High Output Impedance in Power-Off Conditions
• Complementary Output-Enable Inputs
• On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise
Noted. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : 5962-7802301M2A,5962-7802301MEA,5962-7802301MFA,5962-7802301Q2A,AM26C31CDBLE