Function : HIGH VOLTAGE HALL-EFFECT SMART FAN MOTOR CONTROLLER
Maker : Diodes Incorporated.
AH287 is a monolithic fan motor controller with Hall sensor’s capability. It contains two complementary open-drain drivers for motor’s coil driving, automatic lock shutdown and restart function relatively. Rotor-lock shutdown detection circuit turns off the output driver
when the rotor is blocked to avoid coil overheat. Then, the automatic recovery circuit will restart the motor. These protected actions are repeated and periodic during the blocked period. Until the blocking is removed, the motor recovers and runs normally.
• On Chip Hall Sensor
• Built-in Zener Protection for Output Driver
• Operating Voltage: 3.8V~28V
•Output Current: IO(AVE)= 400mA
• Lead Free Packages: SIP-4L and SOT89-5L (Note 1)
• SIP-4L and SOT89-5L: Available in “Green” Molding
Compound (No Br, Sb)
• Lead Free Finish/ RoHS Compliant (Note 2)
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : AH287,AH287-PG-B,AH287-PL-B,AH287-YG-13,AH287-YL-13