Function : HALL-EFFECT SMART FAN MOTOR CONTROLLER
Maker : Diodes Incorporated.
The AH286 is a single-chip solution for driving two-coilbrushless direct current (BLDC) fans and motors. The device includes a Hall-effect sensor, dynamic offset correction and
two complementary open-drain output drivers with internal Zener diode protection.
To help protect the motor coils, the AH286 provides Rotor Lock Protection which shuts down output drives if rotor lock is detected. The device automatically re-starts when the rotor lock is removed. A Rotor-lock Detect (RD) output flag allows external monitoring of any motor locks. The AH286 is available in SOT89-5L package.
• Single-chip solution
• Operating Voltage: 3.8V to 20V
• Built-in Hall sensor and input amplifier
• Rotor-lock Detect (RD) flag
• Rotor Lock Protection (Lock detection, output shutdown
and automatic re-start)
• Built-in Zener protection for output driver
• Average output current up to 500mA
• Packaged in SOT89-5L
• Green Molding Compound
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : AH286,AH286-YG-13