Part Number : AA88347
Function : CMOS Processed Digital to Analog Converter
Package : SOP 16PIN
Maker : Agamem Microelectronic
The AA88347 is a CMOS processed digital to analog converter (DAC) with 8-bit resolution, low leakage current and low operating current. The AA88347 has 8 channels with build in operational amplifier output buffers which could operate in the full-swing voltage range from VCC to GND and enhance the Drive/Sink ability up to max. 1mA. Digital data (DI) input serially in a max. 2.5 MHz clock (CLK) rate.
The latched 12-bit digital data is converted into an analog DC voltage in the range from VSS to VDD with 8-bit resolution in one of the eight channels by the D/A converter in a max. 100μs settling time.
1. 12 bits serial data input(3 wire serial data transfer method, DI, CLK, LD)
2. R-2R resistor ladder used for D/A conversion
3. 8 channels with 8-bit resolution monotonic D/A converted
4. Max. 2.5 MHz serial digital data input
5. Serial I/O for cascade application
6. Max. 1.0 mA output drive/sink current
7. Two separate power supply/ground lines for system and analog power supply
8. Single +5 V system power supply
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : AA-88347, AA88347AP