Function : 8-bit HMOS microprocessor, 5 MHz
Maker : Intel
The Intel 8088 is a high performance microprocessor implemented in N-channel, depletion load, silicon gate technology (HMOS-II), and packaged in a 40-pin CERDIP package.
The processor has attributes of both 8-and 16-bit microprocessors. It is directly compatible with 8086 software and 8080/8085 hardware and peripherals.
* 8-Bit Data Bus Interface
* 16-Bit Internal Architecture
* Direct Addressing Capability to 1 Mbyte of Memory
* Direct Software Compatibility with 8086 CPU
* 14-Word by 16-Bit Register Set with Symmetrical Operations
* 24 Operand Addressing Modes
Datasheet PDF Download :
Others datasheet of same file : 8088,8088-2